TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 31.1% against the dollar. One TaaS token can currently be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00005937 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Liqui and HitBTC. TaaS has a total market cap of $1.87 million and $3,602.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009379 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00025362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $98.81 or 0.02557847 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00128109 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00188920 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $316.71 or 0.08198412 BTC.
TaaS launched on February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. The official website for TaaS is taas.fund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.