Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. Over the last seven days, Aricoin has traded down 22.5% against the dollar. One Aricoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. Aricoin has a total market cap of $51,631.00 and $1.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00024016 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Aricoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency. The official website for Aricoin is aricoin.org.
Buying and Selling Aricoin
Aricoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aricoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.