Blockpool (CURRENCY:BPL) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 26th. Blockpool has a total market capitalization of $592,411.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Blockpool was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Blockpool has traded up 24.9% against the dollar. One Blockpool coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0266 or 0.00000619 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00083150 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009920 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00002323 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008088 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Blockpool Coin Profile
Blockpool is a coin. It launched on April 12th, 2017. Blockpool’s total supply is 25,264,095 coins and its circulating supply is 22,293,890 coins. The Reddit community for Blockpool is /r/blockpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blockpool’s official Twitter account is @blockpoolio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Blockpool is www.blockpool.io. The official message board for Blockpool is www.medium.com/blockpool.
Blockpool Coin Trading
Blockpool can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpool should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.