Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded down 11% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 26th. During the last week, Bonpay has traded down 26.1% against the dollar. One Bonpay token can now be bought for $0.0276 or 0.00000735 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-CEX and Mercatox. Bonpay has a market cap of $311,268.00 and approximately $15,555.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009388 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003800 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $115.39 or 0.03076232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00026031 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00129653 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00188587 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $320.56 or 0.08535835 BTC.
Bonpay was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com. The official message board for Bonpay is medium.com/@bonpay. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bonpay
Bonpay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonpay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bonpay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.