carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded down 16.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. carVertical has a total market cap of $2.12 million and approximately $23,236.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One carVertical token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX. Over the last week, carVertical has traded down 40.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009388 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003800 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.39 or 0.03076232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00026031 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00129653 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00188587 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $320.56 or 0.08535835 BTC.
carVertical’s genesis date was December 10th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,931,143,978 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,746,292,303 tokens. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for carVertical is www.carvertical.com. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here.
carVertical Token Trading
carVertical can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire carVertical should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy carVertical using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.