Cosmo Coin (CURRENCY:COSM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. One Cosmo Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0106 or 0.00000285 BTC on exchanges including UEX, CPDAX, FCoin and HitBTC. Cosmo Coin has a market cap of $7.14 million and $112,618.00 worth of Cosmo Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Cosmo Coin has traded down 29.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003805 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.64 or 0.03035107 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00026107 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00129993 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00188514 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $320.23 or 0.08552419 BTC.
Cosmo Coin Token Profile
Cosmo Coin’s genesis date was March 1st, 2018. Cosmo Coin’s total supply is 923,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,780,889 tokens. The official message board for Cosmo Coin is medium.com/@Cosmochain. Cosmo Coin’s official Twitter account is @cosmochain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cosmo Coin’s official website is cosmochain.io.
Cosmo Coin Token Trading
Cosmo Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, UEX, HitBTC, CPDAX, CoinBene and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmo Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmo Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cosmo Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmo Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmo Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.