Faceter (CURRENCY:FACE) traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 26th. Faceter has a total market capitalization of $579,328.00 and approximately $3,593.00 worth of Faceter was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Faceter has traded 38% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Faceter token can currently be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003775 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $113.68 or 0.03029336 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00026189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00129357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00188068 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $319.71 or 0.08519169 BTC.
Faceter Token Profile
Faceter’s launch date was January 19th, 2018. Faceter’s total supply is 938,641,610 tokens and its circulating supply is 470,217,546 tokens. Faceter’s official Twitter account is @FaceterOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Faceter’s official message board is medium.com/faceter. The official website for Faceter is tokensale.faceter.io.
Faceter Token Trading
Faceter can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Faceter directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Faceter should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Faceter using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Faceter Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Faceter and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.