Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 26th. One Libra Credit token can now be bought for approximately $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, UEX and Bilaxy. Libra Credit has a total market capitalization of $7.67 million and approximately $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Libra Credit has traded up 13.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009352 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003780 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.26 or 0.03006589 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00025997 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00129493 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00188557 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $322.09 or 0.08549729 BTC.
Libra Credit Token Profile
Libra Credit launched on April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Libra Credit’s official website is www.mycred.io.
Buying and Selling Libra Credit
Libra Credit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, UEX, Bilaxy, IDEX, Kyber Network, Bibox, DDEX, Huobi and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Libra Credit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Libra Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.