LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. One LockTrip token can now be bought for $0.90 or 0.00024111 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Bancor Network, Kucoin and LATOKEN. Over the last week, LockTrip has traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar. LockTrip has a market capitalization of $8.38 million and $337,038.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00017926 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00039961 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00002268 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000009 BTC.
LOC is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 15th, 2016. LockTrip’s total supply is 18,585,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,292,966 tokens. The official website for LockTrip is locktrip.com. LockTrip’s official Twitter account is @LockChainCo and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for LockTrip is medium.com/@LockChainCo. The Reddit community for LockTrip is /r/locktrip/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LockTrip Token Trading
LockTrip can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit, HitBTC, Gatecoin, IDEX, Bancor Network, Kucoin, Fatbtc and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockTrip should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LockTrip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.