Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 26th. Magnetcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $11.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Magnetcoin has traded down 21.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Magnetcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0150 or 0.00000369 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014076 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded down 39.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Buying and Selling Magnetcoin
Magnetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Magnetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.