Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. One Musicoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. Musicoin has a market capitalization of $1.58 million and $12,416.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Musicoin has traded down 30.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $106.95 or 0.02833219 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00114548 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 30% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002887 BTC.
MUSIC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 13th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 1,199,907,668 coins. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Musicoin is medium.com/@musicoin. Musicoin’s official website is www.musicoin.org.
Musicoin Coin Trading
Musicoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Musicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Musicoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Musicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.