Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded 15% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. One Neutron coin can currently be bought for $0.0077 or 0.00000207 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Neutron has traded down 29.7% against the US dollar. Neutron has a market cap of $302,076.00 and approximately $877.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009905 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003273 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000122 BTC.
Neutron Coin Profile
NTRN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 19th, 2015. Neutron’s total supply is 39,121,694 coins. The official website for Neutron is www.neutroncoin.com. Neutron’s official Twitter account is @Neutron_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Neutron is /r/NeutronCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Neutron
Neutron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neutron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.