Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. One Sphere coin can currently be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00007784 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit. During the last seven days, Sphere has traded down 13.2% against the US dollar. Sphere has a total market cap of $890,405.00 and $3,554.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008334 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00025051 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00215079 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00001304 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000258 BTC.
Sphere is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2015. Sphere’s total supply is 3,082,940 coins. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR. Sphere’s official website is sphrpay.io.
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sphere directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.