Veros (CURRENCY:VRS) traded down 36.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 26th. Veros has a market cap of $737,246.00 and $28,342.00 worth of Veros was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Veros has traded 149.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Veros token can now be purchased for $0.0138 or 0.00000370 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Sistemkoin and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003778 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $116.72 or 0.03115442 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00026144 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00129944 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00187996 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $319.20 or 0.08519493 BTC.
Veros launched on November 1st, 2016. Veros’ total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,361,164 tokens. Veros’ official Twitter account is @Veros_currency. Veros’ official website is vedh.io.
Veros Token Trading
Veros can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Crex24 and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veros should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.