Wild Beast Block (CURRENCY:WBB) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. One Wild Beast Block coin can now be purchased for $0.0322 or 0.00000787 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Wild Beast Block has traded 11.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Wild Beast Block has a market cap of $5,853.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Wild Beast Block was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.09 or 0.00798623 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00002478 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00016801 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00002382 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011708 BTC.
About Wild Beast Block
WBB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2015. Wild Beast Block’s total supply is 181,919 coins. Wild Beast Block’s official website is wbbos.com. Wild Beast Block’s official Twitter account is @WildBeastBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wild Beast Block directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wild Beast Block should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wild Beast Block using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wild Beast Block Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wild Beast Block and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.