ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 26th. ZMINE has a market capitalization of $1.63 million and approximately $2,122.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZMINE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0121 or 0.00000320 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BX Thailand and Livecoin. Over the last week, ZMINE has traded 13% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027242 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00065076 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00001325 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
ZMINE Token Profile
ZMINE is a token. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 783,109,606 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,246,464 tokens. ZMINE’s official website is zmine.com. ZMINE’s official message board is medium.com/zmineofficial. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZMINE
ZMINE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZMINE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZMINE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.