ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded 22% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. One ATMChain token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Livecoin, YoBit and HitBTC. ATMChain has a total market cap of $421,127.00 and approximately $512.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ATMChain has traded 41% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.84 or 0.01820835 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00007340 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00008090 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003437 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 27.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00001515 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ATMChain Token Profile
ATMChain (ATM) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2017. ATMChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,660,285,460 tokens. ATMChain’s official website is www.atmchain.io. The Reddit community for ATMChain is /r/atmchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATMChain’s official Twitter account is @ATMChainDev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ATMChain Token Trading
ATMChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, HitBTC, Livecoin, YoBit, Mercatox and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATMChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATMChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATMChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.