Coni (CURRENCY:CONI) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. During the last week, Coni has traded down 14.3% against the dollar. Coni has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $29,103.00 worth of Coni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Coni token can now be bought for $0.0114 or 0.00000331 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008875 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003374 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029242 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $105.46 or 0.03069135 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00131778 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00177061 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $331.20 or 0.09639994 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Coni Token Profile
Coni was first traded on May 30th, 2018. Coni’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Coni is www.coinbene.com. The official message board for Coni is www.coinbene.com/#/coniactivity. Coni’s official Twitter account is @coinbene.
Buying and Selling Coni
Coni can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coni should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.