0xcert (CURRENCY:ZXC) traded down 30.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. 0xcert has a total market capitalization of $202,478.00 and $192,066.00 worth of 0xcert was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 0xcert token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000052 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, BitForex and Hotbit. Over the last week, 0xcert has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029742 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $101.95 or 0.02995658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173473 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $334.50 or 0.09828821 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
0xcert Token Profile
0xcert launched on July 9th, 2018. 0xcert’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 115,000,000 tokens. 0xcert’s official Twitter account is @0xcert and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for 0xcert is 0xcert.org. The Reddit community for 0xcert is /r/0xcert and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for 0xcert is medium.com/0xcert.
Buying and Selling 0xcert
0xcert can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BitForex, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xcert directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0xcert should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0xcert using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0xcert Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xcert and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.