All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. All Sports has a total market capitalization of $4.79 million and approximately $213,241.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One All Sports token can now be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000096 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, HitBTC, FCoin and Hotbit. In the last seven days, All Sports has traded 39% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.68 or 0.02919528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173018 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $333.33 or 0.09762944 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
All Sports Token Profile
All Sports’ genesis date was January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,466,525,363 tokens. The official message board for All Sports is medium.com/@allsports. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain. All Sports’ official website is www.allsportschain.com.
Buying and Selling All Sports
All Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, FCoin, CoinTiger, Hotbit, ABCC and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase All Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.