NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 14.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 6th. NuShares has a market capitalization of $352,989.00 and $48.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NuShares token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, NuShares has traded up 65.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00058376 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000928 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00017103 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000155 BTC.
NuShares (CRYPTO:NSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2014. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NuShares’ official website is nubits.com/nushares. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.