ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. One ATLANT token can currently be bought for $0.0177 or 0.00000479 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and OKEx. ATLANT has a market capitalization of $665,259.00 and approximately $56,704.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ATLANT has traded down 3.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009110 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.36 or 0.02038767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00166654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00218368 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027360 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027429 BTC.
ATLANT Token Profile
ATLANT was first traded on July 29th, 2017. ATLANT’s total supply is 54,175,041 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,551,901 tokens. The official website for ATLANT is atlant.io. The official message board for ATLANT is medium.com/@atlantio. The Reddit community for ATLANT is /r/Atlantio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATLANT’s official Twitter account is @atlantio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, OKEx, Mercatox, Exrates, HitBTC and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATLANT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.