Biotron (CURRENCY:BTRN) traded down 8.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. During the last seven days, Biotron has traded down 27.5% against the US dollar. Biotron has a market cap of $114,479.00 and $30.00 worth of Biotron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Biotron token can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.05 or 0.02032637 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00167214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00219407 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027447 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027417 BTC.
Biotron Token Profile
Biotron was first traded on April 6th, 2018. Biotron’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,642,459 tokens. Biotron’s official website is biotron.io. The Reddit community for Biotron is /r/Biotron. Biotron’s official Twitter account is @BiotronI.
Buying and Selling Biotron
Biotron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Biotron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Biotron should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Biotron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Biotron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Biotron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.