Zephyr (CURRENCY:ZEPH) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. In the last week, Zephyr has traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Zephyr token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000160 BTC on popular exchanges. Zephyr has a total market cap of $1.72 million and $0.00 worth of Zephyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002950 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $74.98 or 0.02034495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00165992 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.02 or 0.00217647 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027480 BTC.
Zephyr was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Zephyr’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 284,379,797 tokens. The official website for Zephyr is www.bitspark.io/the-zeph-token. The Reddit community for Zephyr is /r/bitspark. The official message board for Zephyr is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24946.0.html. Zephyr’s official Twitter account is @bitsparkbtc.
Zephyr Token Trading
Zephyr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zephyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zephyr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zephyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zephyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zephyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.