Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 11th. Zilla has a market capitalization of $527,991.00 and approximately $35,339.00 worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Zilla has traded down 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Zilla token can now be bought for approximately $0.0120 or 0.00000325 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009079 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002928 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.21 or 0.02033979 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00166659 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00218356 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027433 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027417 BTC.
Zilla’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,953,654 tokens. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. Zilla’s official website is zla.io.
Buying and Selling Zilla
Zilla can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilla directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilla should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilla using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.