Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $26.14 million and $54,923.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.27 or 0.00034644 BTC on exchanges including TOPBTC, Nanex, HitBTC and Altcoin Trader. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 21.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.81 or 0.01518285 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00336491 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00124049 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009112 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027313 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002788 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private (CRYPTO:BTCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 20,524,490 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi, Nanex, HitBTC and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.