BritCoin (CURRENCY:BRIT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 11th. One BritCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000083 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, BritCoin has traded 31.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. BritCoin has a market capitalization of $64,882.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BritCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BritCoin Coin Profile
BRIT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2016. BritCoin’s total supply is 21,268,092 coins. BritCoin’s official website is britcoin.xyz. BritCoin’s official Twitter account is @britcoin3uk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BritCoin is /r/britcoin3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BritCoin
BritCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BritCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BritCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BritCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BritCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BritCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.