Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market capitalization of $552,139.00 and approximately $83.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded down 23.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.68, $50.98, $51.55 and $24.43.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006979 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00002451 BTC.
About Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object (CRYPTO:UFO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,737,548,762 coins. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official website is ufocoin.net.
Buying and Selling Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $24.43, $13.77, $50.98, $51.55, $20.33, $18.94, $5.60, $10.39, $32.15, $33.94 and $24.68. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uniform Fiscal Object should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.