UralsCoin (CURRENCY:URALS) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. UralsCoin has a market cap of $8,037.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of UralsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, UralsCoin has traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. One UralsCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptohub.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,693.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.91 or 0.03471174 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.93 or 0.03634670 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.75 or 0.00888718 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.94 or 0.01245285 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00122627 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.28 or 0.01527336 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00338803 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00024545 BTC.
UralsCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2017. UralsCoin’s total supply is 10,639,747 coins. The official website for UralsCoin is www.uralscoin.info. UralsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Uralscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
UralsCoin Coin Trading
UralsCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UralsCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UralsCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UralsCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UralsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UralsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.