AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. Over the last week, AquariusCoin has traded up 4.2% against the US dollar. AquariusCoin has a total market capitalization of $57,057.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AquariusCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0272 or 0.00000741 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022112 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18,292.21 or 4.99064894 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00095229 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
ARCO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 2,098,151 coins. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AquariusCoin is aquariuscoin.com.
Buying and Selling AquariusCoin
AquariusCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AquariusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AquariusCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AquariusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.