ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. ATMChain has a total market capitalization of $339,729.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ATMChain has traded 40.2% higher against the US dollar. One ATMChain token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Mercatox, Bit-Z and Rfinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.38 or 0.02013761 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007996 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004320 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 33.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000030 BTC.
ATMChain is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 1st, 2017. ATMChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,660,285,460 tokens. The Reddit community for ATMChain is /r/atmchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATMChain’s official Twitter account is @ATMChainDev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ATMChain is www.atmchain.io.
ATMChain Token Trading
ATMChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Livecoin, Rfinex, Bit-Z, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATMChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATMChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATMChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.