BitCapitalVendor (CURRENCY:BCV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 12th. BitCapitalVendor has a total market cap of $4.31 million and approximately $123,057.00 worth of BitCapitalVendor was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitCapitalVendor has traded 13.4% lower against the dollar. One BitCapitalVendor token can currently be purchased for about $0.0080 or 0.00000218 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Bit-Z and HADAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $436.21 or 0.11900690 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00029228 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
BitCapitalVendor Token Profile
BitCapitalVendor (BCV) is a token. Its launch date was November 28th, 2018. BitCapitalVendor’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 540,000,000 tokens. BitCapitalVendor’s official website is www.bitcv.com. BitCapitalVendor’s official Twitter account is @BCVofficial.
Buying and Selling BitCapitalVendor
BitCapitalVendor can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bit-Z and HADAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCapitalVendor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCapitalVendor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitCapitalVendor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCapitalVendor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCapitalVendor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.