BitClave (CURRENCY:CAT) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. In the last seven days, BitClave has traded up 2.7% against the US dollar. BitClave has a market capitalization of $533,187.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of BitClave was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitClave token can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Kucoin, YoBit and Bibox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $435.91 or 0.11891579 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00029284 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
CAT is a token. It launched on July 5th, 2017. BitClave’s total supply is 1,597,746,125 tokens and its circulating supply is 501,394,406 tokens. BitClave’s official Twitter account is @bitclave and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitClave’s official website is www.bitclave.com.
BitClave Token Trading
BitClave can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, Kucoin, Bibox and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitClave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitClave should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitClave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitClave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitClave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.