Crowdholding (CURRENCY:YUP) traded up 54.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 12th. Crowdholding has a total market cap of $55,034.00 and $85.00 worth of Crowdholding was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crowdholding token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Crowdholding has traded down 20% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $434.74 or 0.11913073 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00029387 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00001266 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Crowdholding is a token. Its genesis date was March 7th, 2018. Crowdholding’s total supply is 445,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 148,691,713 tokens. The Reddit community for Crowdholding is /r/Crowdholding and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Crowdholding is www.crowdholding.com. Crowdholding’s official Twitter account is @crowdholding and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Crowdholding is medium.com/@crowdholding.
Buying and Selling Crowdholding
Crowdholding can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crowdholding directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crowdholding should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crowdholding using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crowdholding Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crowdholding and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.