Cypher (CURRENCY:CYP) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 12th. During the last seven days, Cypher has traded up 24.6% against the dollar. Cypher has a market capitalization of $307,014.00 and $0.00 worth of Cypher was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cypher coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0482 or 0.00000487 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,672.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $126.77 or 0.03456849 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $134.70 or 0.03673056 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.13 or 0.00876124 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.30 or 0.01235365 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00126280 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.06 or 0.01556102 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00334307 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Cypher is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. Cypher’s total supply is 6,365,285 coins. Cypher’s official Twitter account is @CypherCoin2015.
Cypher Coin Trading
Cypher can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cypher directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cypher should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cypher using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cypher Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cypher and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.