FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. In the last week, FirstBlood has traded 8.4% lower against the dollar. FirstBlood has a market capitalization of $2.67 million and $140.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for $0.0312 or 0.00000851 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gatecoin, IDEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008973 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027859 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.67 or 0.02364265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00163316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00211240 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027581 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027589 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
FirstBlood’s launch date was September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio.
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui, IDEX, Livecoin, OKEx, ZB.COM and Gatecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.