Iconic (CURRENCY:ICON) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. Iconic has a total market capitalization of $6,589.00 and $0.00 worth of Iconic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Iconic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0111 or 0.00000302 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Iconic has traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00075537 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004346 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Iconic (ICON) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Iconic’s total supply is 592,894 coins. The official website for Iconic is iconicproject.com. Iconic’s official Twitter account is @ICONICTOKEN.
Buying and Selling Iconic
Iconic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iconic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iconic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Iconic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iconic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iconic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.