Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. During the last seven days, Impact has traded 72.7% higher against the US dollar. One Impact coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges. Impact has a market capitalization of $36,616.00 and $0.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008555 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00001887 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Impact Coin Profile
Impact is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,584,446 coins. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX. Impact’s official website is www.impact-coin.org.
Impact Coin Trading
Impact can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Impact should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Impact using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.