Linkey (CURRENCY:LKY) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. During the last seven days, Linkey has traded 7% lower against the US dollar. Linkey has a total market cap of $34.87 million and approximately $581,949.00 worth of Linkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Linkey token can now be purchased for $0.70 or 0.00019032 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.89 or 0.00897427 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00002071 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003510 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011928 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00001752 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00001126 BTC.
Linkey Token Profile
Linkey (LKY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 24th, 2013. Linkey’s total supply is 195,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 tokens. Linkey’s official Twitter account is @LKYFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. Linkey’s official website is www.linkey.info.
Linkey Token Trading
Linkey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linkey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.