Litecred (CURRENCY:LTCR) traded down 0% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 12th. In the last week, Litecred has traded 20.3% higher against the dollar. Litecred has a market cap of $15,575.00 and $0.00 worth of Litecred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecred coin can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.83 or 0.02014681 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00472281 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00023098 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00024562 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010288 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00020743 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008055 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Litecred Coin Profile
Litecred (LTCR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 16th, 2016. Litecred’s total supply is 30,227,750 coins. Litecred’s official Twitter account is @litecredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Litecred
Litecred can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecred should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.