Menlo One (CURRENCY:ONE) traded 55.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. One Menlo One token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges including BitMart and IDEX. During the last seven days, Menlo One has traded 33.2% higher against the US dollar. Menlo One has a market cap of $179,124.00 and $7.00 worth of Menlo One was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008975 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028043 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.18 or 0.02361412 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163863 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.71 or 0.00211209 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027728 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027760 BTC.
Menlo One Profile
Menlo One’s launch date was September 16th, 2018. Menlo One’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,404,658 tokens. The official message board for Menlo One is medium.com/menlo-one. The official website for Menlo One is www.menlo.one. Menlo One’s official Twitter account is @menloone and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Menlo One is /r/menloone and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Menlo One
Menlo One can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Menlo One directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Menlo One should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Menlo One using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Menlo One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Menlo One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.