MktCoin (CURRENCY:MLM) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 12th. One MktCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. MktCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.41 million and approximately $1,982.00 worth of MktCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MktCoin has traded down 6.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009056 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027873 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.52 or 0.02334477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00162885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212108 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027589 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027611 BTC.
MktCoin’s total supply is 2,265,098,784 coins and its circulating supply is 1,161,489,274 coins. MktCoin’s official website is mktcoin.org.
Buying and Selling MktCoin
MktCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MktCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MktCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MktCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MktCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MktCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.