MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. One MobileGo token can now be purchased for $0.37 or 0.00010167 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, DigiFinex, Liquid and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, MobileGo has traded down 25.5% against the US dollar. MobileGo has a total market capitalization of $37.17 million and $15.23 million worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027880 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $86.60 or 0.02371579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00163067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00211239 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027635 BTC.
MobileGo Token Profile
MobileGo’s genesis date was February 16th, 2017. MobileGo’s total supply is 99,996,877 tokens. MobileGo’s official website is mobilego.io. MobileGo’s official Twitter account is @MobileGoIco and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Coinrail, Gatecoin, BitForex, Cryptopia, Tidex, Liqui, HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.