Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. One Triggers token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001828 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Triggers has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar. Triggers has a total market cap of $3.75 million and approximately $34,590.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027910 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $86.81 or 0.02375019 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00163109 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00211303 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027651 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027657 BTC.
Triggers’ total supply is 32,105,578 tokens. The official message board for Triggers is blog.blocksafe.network. Triggers’ official Twitter account is @blocksafe. Triggers’ official website is www.blocksafefoundation.com.
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triggers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triggers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.