GAIA (CURRENCY:GAIA) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 16th. One GAIA coin can now be bought for $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, GAIA has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. GAIA has a market capitalization of $598,514.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GAIA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GAIA Coin Profile
GAIA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 2nd, 2014. GAIA’s total supply is 24,101,381 coins. GAIA’s official website is gaiaplatform.com. GAIA’s official Twitter account is @gaia_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GAIA
GAIA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAIA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GAIA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GAIA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAIA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.