SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. SelfSell has a total market cap of $1.32 million and $395,284.00 worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SelfSell coin can now be bought for about $0.0034 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, LBank and Bitinka. During the last week, SelfSell has traded down 10% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00067166 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010778 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
SelfSell Coin Profile
SelfSell is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 3rd, 2018. SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 coins. The official website for SelfSell is www.selfsell.com. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SelfSell
SelfSell can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, OKEx and Bitinka. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SelfSell should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SelfSell using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.