ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, ArtByte has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar. ArtByte has a market capitalization of $838,785.00 and $2,411.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.91 or 0.01175419 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00002179 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00021926 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00002237 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010134 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00001108 BTC.
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official website is www.artbyte.me. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.