DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One DMarket token can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00005440 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit and Tidex. DMarket has a total market cap of $9.95 million and $294,022.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DMarket has traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008328 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00260490 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.07 or 0.01786485 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00216064 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027851 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
DMarket’s launch date was November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,216,064 tokens. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DMarket is dmarket.com. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DMarket is medium.com/@dmarket.
DMarket Token Trading
DMarket can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, IDEX, Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DMarket using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.