PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One PinkCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptohub, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $723,888.00 and $808.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded up 7.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $79.85 or 0.02186449 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008345 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003874 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00001235 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PINK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 424,660,749 coins and its circulating supply is 399,400,313 coins. The official website for PinkCoin is getstarted.with.pink. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. PinkCoin’s official message board is slack.with.pink.
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, SouthXchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.