Grimcoin (CURRENCY:GRIM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 1st. One Grimcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, Grimcoin has traded up 1.8% against the dollar. Grimcoin has a total market capitalization of $28,302.00 and $3.00 worth of Grimcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- GeyserCoin (GSR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- RSGPcoin (RSGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00100025 BTC.
Grimcoin Coin Profile
Grimcoin (CRYPTO:GRIM) is a coin. Grimcoin’s total supply is 96,944,430 coins and its circulating supply is 91,307,482 coins. The official website for Grimcoin is reaper.rocks. Grimcoin’s official Twitter account is @grimcoin.
Buying and Selling Grimcoin
Grimcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grimcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grimcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Grimcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grimcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grimcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.